Happy New Year from the REACT team! It is exciting to be back to begin preparing for new phases of our project in the next 6 months. However this week we have taken time to reflect on our previous 6 months' activities, updating our dissemination log and reviewing our websites analytics. When I began this project I was told that time would move quickly, that we should work efficiently to make the most of this two year project. One quarter in to REACT we are proud to have:
- -Created our own website, as a platform for dissemination (www.studentengagement.ac.uk )
- -Published 4 case studies.
- -Designed and published 7 activities.
- -Recruited 12 further institutions as part of our collaborative development programme.
- -Interacted with 27 institutions.
- -Ran 3 events and 2 Steering Groups.
- -Began our research project into Student Engagement participations
- -Held conversations to investigate the national meaning of who are the 'hard to reach' students in UK Higher Education.
Looking forward, we are currently arranging our consultancy visits to each of our Collaborative Development Programme institutions, beginning with Bristol in two weeks. Also we are continuously improving our online presence, aiming to upload video content and more institutional case studies to our pages, to enrich our presence online and expand the resources available to visitors.
All the best
Tom Lowe – Project Manager